Friday, December 12, 2008

Not Cooking tonight

But if I was....I would cook this!
Apricot Chicken
1 lb of chicken tenders
1/2 cup of Smuckers Apricot Jam
1/2 cup of Kraft Catalina dressing
1/2 a package of Lipton onion soup
1)Preheat oven to 350 F.
2) Brown chicken in extra virgin olive oil.
3) Meanwhile mix apricot jam, Catalina dressing, and Lipton onion soup in a mixing bowl.
4) After chicken has cooked for 3-4 min on each side transfer to a 13 x 9 glass pan.
5) Pour sauce mixture over the chicken.
6) Bake for 25 minutes.
Serve with brown rice and a salad. :)
Gluten free is delicious!

2 comments:

  1. Yet another one I will have to try. It's nice to find new recipes. I found a great cookbook called Gluten Free and Easy by Robyn Russell. I have made quite a few dishes from it the even the gluten eaters liked. :D Keep on posting!!! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks..this recipe is delicious! You will have to share some recipes with me :)

    ReplyDelete